SMS Text Message Marketing with AI from Pony Express
With SMS outperforming every other marketing strategy, including email, marketers are increasingly seeing the need to explore investing in SMS marketing. SMS can be a great way to nurture customers and leads who say they want more information and opt into messages from you. In this case, rather than emails, they get text messages from you which are more direct.
Pony Express HQ, the digital wing named after the famous Pony Express, is one of the most efficient and reliable SMS marketing services in the U.S. The following is an overview of the platform to help you see why it can be a valuable platform to choose for your SMS marketing needs.
What is Pony Express HQ?
Just like the original Pony Express back in 1860, which was the fastest delivery service of its time as a “by-horse” message delivery company, Pony Express HQ connects people by providing the fastest and most convenient messaging options to create enjoyable communication experiences. Furthermore, Pony Express HQ prides itself on providing;
- On-time messaging services
Key Messaging Features
Pony Express HQ is designed to help companies effortlessly manage every aspect of an SMS marketing campaign. Its standout features include;
- Group texting: Create and send deals, news, reminders, and updates to large groups of customers easily. Those who have opted in to receive messages can unsubscribe and re-subscribe at any time.
- Two-way communication: It is not just a “push” medium where you send information. Instead, it is two-way. After a contact responds, you can pursue conversations at a 1-on-1 level. This increases the potential for conversion, trust, and fast answers.
- Message templates: Select from multiple creative templates by clicking “use template.” You can also create and save your own message templates for later use. This is a great time-saver.
- Save on credits: The “smart encode” feature allows clients to send the same amount of messages using fewer credits.
- Include multi-media elements: While other SMS services limit clients to text-only messages, Pony Express HQ allows you to send MMS elements such as picture messages, emojis, videos, etc. This is very significant as all studies show that visuals have a higher impact, are more memorable, and engage viewers better than simply text does.
Additional/Unique Pony Express HQ Features
- Cross Posting: As you send bulk messages to your contacts, you can simultaneously post the messages to your Facebook Page and Twitter accounts to increase sharing opportunities and social media engagement.
- Define groups and keywords: No more blind campaigns. With Pony Express HQ, you can segment your audiences and organize your keywords to reach the right people with the right messages.
- Sync contacts: Do you store marketing contacts on Excel? Pony Express HQ allows for quick file importing using CSV files.
Why Choose Pony Express HQ?
With so many SMS marketing services out there, it’s easy to get confused. Here’s why Pony Express HQ is different;
Message and call forwarding
If one of your recipient’s messages or calls your Pony Express HQ number, the message or call is automatically forwarded to your personal phone number. Messages can also be forwarded to your email account. This way, you’ll never miss important calls or messages.
Easily Track in-text URLs
Many marketers are now sending URLs within SMS messages. Pony Express HQ allows you to closely track such URLs opens to determine the effectiveness of your campaign.
Personalize your messages
On average, personalization increases revenue by up to 15%. Pony Express HQ allows marketers to mention customers’ first and last names among others to better connect with your audiences.
Fast track growth with AI-powered features
Smarter marketing, enabled by AI-powered (artificial intelligence) features such as smart timing, channel optimization, smart messaging, frequency optimization, and next-gen nurturing guarantee better engagement that from standard messaging and thus increased ROI.
Pony Express HQ implements a pay-as-you-go pricing system meaning that you only pay for what you need. The prices are as follows;
- 250 message credits – $7
- 1,000 credits – $22
- 2,000 credits – $38
- 5,000 credits – $85
- 10,000 credits – $150
- 25,000 credits – $320
- 100,00 credits – $1,000
*1 SMS credit = 1 SMS message
Pony Express HQ’s support comes in the form of an exhaustive knowledge base, an FAQ section, live chat, email support, and phone support. All in all, they cover all the support bases needed, whatever your preferred method.
Simple, feature-packed, and fairly priced, Pony Express HQ is as functional as they come. There are the needed and beneficial bells and whistles, and all the standard features you need to meet your SMS marketing goals. If you haven’t tried it yet, you’re missing out.