Is your business on Pinterest or considering Pinterest?
Do you want to know what is working and how you can get better results?
Listen in on this Halftime Mike Podcast episode where Mike and Cynthia Sanchez of Oh So Pinteresting dig into the latest Pinterest business tips!
In This Episode: The Latest Pinterest Business Tips
In this episode I interview Pinterest expert Cynthia Sanchez.
It’s Cynthia’s second time on the Halftime Mike podcast and we address some of the newest Pinterest changes, what results businesses are seeing on Pinterest and the keys for any small business wanting to grow a greater presence using Pinterest.
I’m thrilled that Cynthia will also be a speaker at my Doable Social Summit online conference this September. Cynthia is a frequent speaker at some of the largest social media events around the world, she hosts a podcast on Pinterest for business and offers training programs as well as consulting.
Listen in on this episode with Cynthia and leave with my promise: New insights, actionable info you can use, and doable tips to help you in your business!
- Cynthia’s story of getting involved with Pinterest
- How and why Pinterest matters more for online marketing today
- Key stats on Pinterest growth and referral traffic (beating Twitter and 2nd only to Facebook)
- Overcoming the 3 f”s. Pinterest is much more than Fashion, Flowers, and Food sharing!
- Stories of businesses we may be surprised to hear are using Pinterest well for their business
- Doable Social Summit Pinterest preview (video below)
- 3 key Pinterest changes in the past 6 months that listeners need to be aware of are addressed
- “Explore Interests” search category, “Guided Search” on the mobile app, and “Messaging” are explored!
- 2 keys that businesses should remember for each pin- Hint: It’s not all about you!
- 1 Pinterest tool that Cynthia is excited about and why – Hint: Analytics and more for Pinterest!
Podcast Episode Resource Links:
Find Cynthia on the Web:
See Cynthia’s topic and the rest of our featured speakers for the Doable Social Summit in September at the Doable Social Summit Speakers.
Cynthia on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/CynthiaPins
Cynthia on the web at www.OhSoPinteresting.com
Google+: Cynthia Sanchez on Google+
Next Doable Task:
If you enjoyed this episode of the Social Media Marketing podcast, please “go over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
Why the Halftime theme Mike?
I’m a Indiana Hoosier native where basketball is the top sport. Every team heads to the locker room at halftime to evaluate the first half and create a updated plan for the second half. That plan includes adjustments based on reviewing what worked and what didn’t.