LinkedIn for Business: How to Crack the LinkedIn Code
My friend Melonie Dodaro has just launched a phenomenal new book on LinkedIn. It a powerhouse of insight on how to unlock and really use the largest online business social network!
You know I’m all about helping people grow their community (Attraction), their leads, and ultimately their sales (see my 3 Keys). What’s exciting for me is how Melonie outlines a plan just like that specifically for LinkedIn!
Not just another social network, LinkedIn is a powerful business-building tool to attract more leads and clients.
If you’re in business, you NEED to be on LinkedIn. But you also need to do it RIGHT – or you’ll spin your wheels and waste more time than it’s worth. Melonie cuts right to the chase, providing you with all the tools you need to navigate the often confusing landscape of LinkedIn, so you can unlock the rich rewards it can bring to your business.
Here’s the Amazon outline of a few key points in the book:
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile that is client-focused and speaks to your ideal prospects and clients
- Get your profile to show up at the TOP of the LinkedIn search results, so prospects find YOU and not your competitors
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette and best practices, so you can build relationships and avoid doing anything to damage your credibility
- Generate leads using proven social selling techniques with a step-by-step lead generation plan that you can implement daily for maximum results in minimum time
Melonie knows her stuff! I can highly recommend the book to you! Side note….she’s also one of our featured speakers for the Doable Social Summit in September. This is an online event and Melonie will have a key session dedicated to LinkedIn and sharing some of the gold and even deeper secrets businesses on LinkedIn need to know!
- Find Melonie on the web
- Find the LinkedIn Code on Amazon
- More about Doable Social Summit Speakers and Melonie’s Session
If you’re like me, you read quite a bit on a tablet. The LinkedIn Code is available for Kindle as well!
LinkedIn for business is a must for businesses professionals wanting to network and grow their business connections. Business is done person-to-person ultimately and Melonie shows you how!