Good to Reflect On…”20 Ways to Get Mentally Tough”
I enjoy Jon Gordon’s posts as they typically inspire me to be more positive and give me some good “reflection material.” This most recent blog post is one of those.
I’ve attached the first 5 of the 20 Ways to Get Mentally Tough and included the link for you to click through and get them all via pdf. – Mike
20 Ways to Get Mentally Tough
(Excerpt from Training Camp: What the Best Do Better Than Everyone Else)
1. When you face a setback, think of it as a defining moment that will lead to a future accomplishment.
2. When you encounter adversity, remember, the best don’t just face adversity; they embrace it, knowing it’s not a dead end but a detour to something greater and better.
3. When you face negative people, know that the key to life is to stay positive in the face of negativity, not in the absence of it. After all, everyone will have to overcome negativity to define themselves and create their success.
4. When you face the naysayer’s, remember the people who believed in you and spoke positive words to you.
5. When you face critics, remember to tune them out and focus only on being the best you can be.