Pinterest is driving traffic to websites in amazing fashion!
Did you know that e-commerce purchases right on Pinterest have started?
All this and more on Pinterest updates for business marketing in this podcast!
It's all about informing you on the latest trends on Pinterest. From, driving traffic to Rich Pins and more, we cover it!
This week I am joined by Azure Collier, Content Manager for Constant Contact. However, we're not really talking email marketing today! Rather, we're talking Pinterest for business, one of Azure's areas of expertise she performs for Constant Contact!
Want some tips and insights? Listen in!
1. The Traffic date from Shareholic...From 4th quarter 2014 shows Pinterest as the #2 Social Media referrer, second only to Facebook. Azure dissects this information in more detail.
2. Why referral traffic from social matters.
3. What is the power of Pinterest that makes it such a referral powerhouse?
4. What are companies doing, the keys, to helping create this kind of traffic flow to Pinterest?
5. How has Pinterest evolved the last 3 years?
6. What are some of the newest Pinterest tools that businesses, and ecommerce can use?
7. Best practice keys Azure recommends that comes from her work/routines on Pinterest
More about Azure on Social:
8. Azure's own personal "go-to" social media platform and why...
9. The emerging/new social media network she thinks could be a key player in the next 1-2 years
10. Why Constant Contact? Azure gives us her quick tips on why a business should consider that platform
All this and more in this episode!
What's your biggest takeaway from these tips and golden nuggets? Share below!
It’s always about taking away learnings and applying them! What’s the key takeaway that you need to act on in the next 24 hours based on listening to this?
Help Spread the Word! Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet >>. If you enjoyed this episode of the Social Media Marketing podcast, please “go over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe! Thank you so much for your support!
I’m an Indiana Hoosier native where basketball is the top sport. Every team heads to the locker room at halftime to evaluate the first half and create a updated plan for the second half. That plan includes adjustments based on reviewing what worked and what didn't. The “halftime” is a key review point where the game stops, the team pulls away to huddle in the locker room away from the fans, and they come out prepared and ready to succeed in the second half.
That’s what this podcast is all about, taking the time to pull away for a bit to evaluate, learn, and set some strategies for your business to succeed in the second half. Join me by subscribing and let me be your “business halftime” to help you find great success going forward!