10 Tools Required To Make Your SEO Strategy Successful
Google has got more intelligent and more powerful than ever. Therefore, you need to adapt fast to give your website the edge in competition. You can use plenty of tools to fuel your SEO strategy and get the data you need to improve your website’s ranking. But, to use these tools, you should know what they are and what they can do for you.
Top 10 Most Efficient Free & Paid SEO Tools For You
Rankactive is an all-in-one cloud-based website ranking checker. It can help keep an eye on your and your competitors ranking, and find keywords. It is one of the best SEO tools to speed up your everyday workflow and optimize reporting.
- Track accurate ranking data among popular search engines.
- See the traffic data in a more straightforward way to
- Keep an eye on competitors using different tools.
Price: Free trial is available
SemRush is a keyword research provider that provides you with information on keywords search, similar keywords, relevant ads, product listings, and a lot more. Additionally, you will get information about your competitors’ strategies.
For example, it will tell you the amount of traffic they’re getting and how much traffic they are getting from paid ads, and what their backlinks are.
- Get the list of keywords your competitors are ranking
- Find information about your competitor’s websites’ backlinks.
- Get information about the competitors’ text and media ads.
Price: Get up to 10 results for free per day or create a premium account.
3. Moz Pro
The difficulty score that illustrates how challenging it will likely be to rank for that particular keyword is an excellent feature of this tool. It will give you an insight into how many people are searching for that phrase and create lists of keywords for your easy comparison. Moz Pro stands out due to its very intuitive interface.
- Know keyword search volume
- Suggestions on related keywords.
- On-page optimization suggestions and error alerts
- Get a Chrome extension to use these features without going to the Moz website.
- Compare multiple keywords
Price: A 30-day free trial is available.
Ubersuggest is an all-in-one SEO tool to level up your game of SEO. On top of that, getting started with Ubersuggest is quite simple as typing keywords into the search bar. You can also access the website ranking checker feature to check search engine ranking for any specific keyword.
- Easily accessible for everyone
- Provides you a bunch of new keyword ideas.
- Uses location-based data for providing keywords ideas
Price: Free with limited features.
Want to know who’s linking to your website and what keywords they’re using? This tool has got your back. You can use Linkody to find out who links to your website and even people trying to spam with linking. Apart from the backlink report generation, Linkody also offers a few more features like generating reports that you can send to clients and connect to Google Analytics.
- Know your website’s backlinks.
- Disavow bad links
- Generate backlink reports in few clicks
- Monitor your website’s social shares.
Price: Try it free for 30 days without a credit card.
Use Ontolo to discover marketing and SEO opportunities and find backlinking and guest posting opportunities. Ontolo helps you grow your traffic beyond keyword research and help you make your website more authoritative and find the right places to create backlinks.
- Find out guest posting and backlink opportunities.
- Simple-to-understand reports.
- Export your prospects and share with others.
Price: Paid, 30-day money-back guarantee.
7. Website Grader
Website Grader is a simple tool from HubSpot that helps you improve your website quickly for free. Yes, you can enter a domain and wait for HubSpot to generate a report for you. The information will have separate scores for your site’s performance, mobile-friendliness, SEO, security, and more.
- Know your website’s performance, mobile friendliness, security, and SEO.
- Get separate scores for each part of your site.
- Improve each score using the recommendation in the report
8. Google AdWords Keyword Planner
Google Adwords is a keyword research tool that helps you find keywords and get traffic estimates about them. Unlike other keyword-finding tools, this tool is part of the Google ecosystem; you can get detailed reports for free. Find the most competitive keywords based on their AdWords price. Additionally, filter keywords based on Cost-per-Click (CPC) or search volume to get reports based only on the things you want to aim for.
- Get search volume for any keyword
- Know keyword’s competitiveness from its CPC
- Get detailed reports for specific keywords.
9. Varvy SEO Tool
This tool helps you check if your website is following all of Google’s SEO guidelines. It contains several things like page speed issues, mobile-friendly, on-page SEO, and more by producing a detailed report.
- Check your website for Google’s SEO guidelines.
- Receive a brief report and solution to fix each issue.
Serpstat newcomer offers a suite of data-driven SEO analysis tools for marketers, right from SEO audit tool, backlink checker, and competitor tracking features. You can access all these using a single well-organized dashboard.
- Do the high volume of website monitoring
- Get on-site auditing tools for fixing issues.
- Compatible with Mac and PC operating systems.
These are some of the SEO tools to help with your SEO strategy. Apart from the knowledge of these tools, you need to understand many SEO aspects to ace your search engine optimization game.