A corrupted QuickBooks company (QBW) file can put your crucial financial and accounting data at risk. So, it is important to quickly repair the corrupt company file and recover the data with complete integrity. This is where a professional QuickBooks repair tool, like Stellar Repair for QuickBooks, comes into play. Below, we’ll discuss Stellar Repair for QuickBooks in detail and evaluate the software based on functionality, effectiveness, ease of use, pricing, performance, and more.
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is a robust tool tailored to resolve corruption issues in QBW files. This QuickBooks repair tool utilizes advanced algorithms to scan the corrupt QBW file and fix the issues. It can easily recover almost every bit of information from the corrupted QBW file. Whether you are an accountant dealing with complex financial data or a small business trying to keep finances in order, Stellar Repair for QuickBooks is your go-to solution when it comes to repairing corrupt QBW files.
This software comes with a bunch of features designed to make the company file repair process easier and more efficient. Let’s take a look at some key features.
The software has an enhanced GUI that facilitates easy navigation and repair process.
It can repair corrupt Company (QBW) file irrespective of the file size. It can recover almost all the data from the file regardless of the extent of the level of corruption.
It offers a Find option to search for the QBW files on your system, if you don’t know the exact file location.
The software allows recovery from backup company (QBB) file for more efficiency and accuracy of data.
The software offers a preview of the recoverable data before initiating the saving process. This helps you get a clear understanding of the data that will be recovered. It shows a preview of the components, such as Company Data, Customer Data, Vendor Data, Employee Data, and data related to Charts of Accounts, Items, and Services.
It also generates a detailed log report of the repair and recovery process. You can view the log report at the bottom of the screen.
The software supports transactions in multiple currencies.
The software is compatible with all QuickBooks versions - from 2007 to 2024 (for Germany, US, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, and New Zealand). It is compatible with QuickBooks editions - Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Solutions. You can download the software on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11 system.
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks has flexible pricing plans based on the budget and needs of the users. Let’s delve into the details.
Depending on your requirements, you can purchase the respective edition. However, before purchasing, you can download the free trial version of Stellar Repair for QuickBooks to scan the QBW file and preview the recoverable data.
Here are the basic system requirements you need to install and run the software:
Note: To run Stellar Repair for QuickBooks, you also need the QuickBooks application (by Intuit) installed in your system.
Let’s see how to use this QuickBooks repair tool to repair corrupted company (QBW) file.
1. Download Stellar Repair for QuickBooks from the official website.
2. After the download, double-click on the setup file (StellarRepairforQuickBooksSoftware.exe) to initiate the installation process.
3. Accept the License Agreement and click on Next.
4. Select the location where you want the files to be saved and click on Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
6. After the installation, launch the software.
When you launch the software, you’ll find two options - Browse and Find.
Use this option to select the corrupted file if you know the location.
Use this option if you do not know the location of the file. The software will scan the selected drive for the QBW files and then list them.
7. After selecting the QBW file, click on Next.
8. On the Select Backup File window, you can add the backup file (QBB) of the corrupted Company file (.QBW). If you do not have a backup file, click on Skip.
9. On the Review and Scan dialog box, re-check the file path and click on Scan.
10. After a successful scan, the Scan Summary dialog box will pop up.
11. Click on OK. The software displays the preview of the scanned file data.
12. The Preview screen is divided into two sections.
13. Now, click on Save to save the repaired file.
14. From the Save File dialog box, select the destination folder and then click on Save.
15. Post the successful process, the Repair Process Complete dialog box will pop up.
16. Click on OK to conclude the process.
Note: When the repair process starts, a log window will appear where you’ll be able to see the log file with updates regarding the file getting repaired. Click on Save Log to save the log file in your desired folder.
Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons of using the Stellar Repair for QuickBooks tool.
|Does not support Mac OS.
|Quick and easy setup process.
|Repairs corrupt QBW files regardless of the size or level of corruption.
|Offers preview of the repaired files before saving.
|Retains the original data in the repaired file.
|Easy-to-use user interface suitable for even non-technical users.
Stellar Repair for QuickBooks offers a complete solution for businesses struggling with corruption issues in QBW files. The tool’s ability to recover almost every bit of data from the corrupted files, alongside multi-currency support and backup recovery options, make it a perfect tool for repairing QuickBooks company file. Robust functionality, useful features, easy-to-use interface, compatibility with multiple QuickBooks versions and editions, and flexible pricing options are some other factors that make it stand out from other software in the market. However, the only drawback of the software is that it is not compatible with Mac OS.