LinkedIn Prospecting: How to Grow Leads
Wanting to really see LinkedIn grow leads and become a ongoing power prospecting tool for you and your business?
Listen in on this Halftime Mike Podcast episode where Melonie Dodaro brings some great insights from her new book!
In This Episode
In this episode I interview LinkedIn author and expert Melonie Dodaro. We get to dive into her new book, The LinkedIn code, which is focused on my favorite topic, growing leads. The key this time is she focuses on LinkedIn as a lead generation tool! We are able to dive into multiple areas of LinkedIn prospecting and any listener will come away wanting to go check their LinkedIn profile to see if they need to make changes!
Listen in on this episode with Melonie Dodaro and leave with my promise: Practical and doable tips to help you in your business!
- The LinkedIn Code
- Her book reached International #1 Best Seller status in 12 categories!
- LinkedIn Etiquette
- LinkedIn for Growing Leads
- The most important LinkedIn areas to focus on
- What you need to do WEEKLY on LinkedIn
Podcast Episode Resource Links:
- Find Melonie at Top Dog Social Media
- Find the LinkedIn Code on Amazon
- Doable Social Summit Speakers and Melonie’s Session
- The LinkedIn Code Free Cheat Sheet
The LinkedIn Code Amazon outline of key points in the book:
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile that is client-focused and speaks to your ideal prospects and clients
- Get your profile to show up at the TOP of the LinkedIn search results, so prospects find YOU and not your competitors
- Understand LinkedIn etiquette and best practices, so you can build relationships and avoid doing anything to damage your credibility
- Generate leads using proven social selling techniques with a step-by-step lead generation plan that you can implement daily for maximum results in minimum time
Find Melonie and the rest of our featured speakers for the Doable Social Summit in September at the Doable Social Summit Speakers.
If you’re like me, you read quite a bit on a tablet. The LinkedIn Code is available for Kindle as well!
Next Doable Task:
If you enjoyed this episode of the Social Media Marketing podcast, please “go over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe.
This is VERY much appreciated!
Why the Halftime theme Mike?
I’m a Indiana Hoosier native where basketball is the top sport. Every team heads to the locker room at halftime to evaluate the first half and create a updated plan for the second half. That plan includes adjustments based on reviewing what worked and what didn’t.