• I thought Social Media was just for my kids or to connect with friends; can it really help my business?
• Can Social Media Marketing work for my type of business?
• I don’t know much about Facebook or other Social Media; so is this something I’d have to learn and would require lots of time and money? You will learn about new, cost effective and measureable marketing techniques including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, and YouTube, and how these social media platforms can be used by many diverse businesses and organizations in a cost effective way to market their business and products / services.
Plan now to attend this event and learn:
• How to create a presence for your business on Facebook
• Why YouTube is important to your business
• Why you should consider “tweeting” on Twitter
This is an overview seminar that will introduce various types of social media options and how they can be used for business. There will be a question and answer time at the end. Feel free to bring your lunch and eat while the seminar is being presented. This is not a “how to” seminar that goes into all the details of setup of each social media platform but is an idea –generating broad introduction to each social media option and ways you can use them for marketing. Presenters will include Internet Marketing Consultant Mike Gingerich, Digital Hill President Troy Rumfelt, and Internet Marketing Expert Chad Pollitt
No Cost to Attend!