SendPulse is a Powerful Advanced Online Marketing Automation System
SendPulse is a web software tool that can benefit many businesses. Why? Because engagement is the cornerstone of any successful digital marketing strategy. If you can stay on top of your audience’s minds through strategic messaging, you are basically guaranteed more site visitors, leads, and ultimately sales.
SendPulse marketing automation is a service to solve your business messaging and online marketing automation needs. The company offers all three key messaging services (email marketing, SMS, and web push services) at affordable rates while providing unmatched customer support services. In addition, they offer powerful value-adding service that few offer well, including email automation (Automation 360), and SMTP email service.
Here’s a quick review of this high quality service, focusing on its; key features, pricing, and customer support.
SendPulse Key Features
SendPulse supports email marketing, SMS marketing, and Web Push services as noted while also offering key tools like marketing automation for abandoned carts, purchase upsells, registrations, and custom events; and a SMTP service so websites can have a reliable sending service with a flexible API. The following are what you stand to gain from each service;
A recent study shows that automated emails generate 320% more revenue. SendPulse is the platform to help you achieve this growth. At its core, the email service offers;
- Over 100 professionally designed, mobile responsive templates
- A drag-and-drop platform for creating your own email templates
- A subscription form generator
- Email personalization
- Email auto-responders
- A/B testing
- Real time analytics
- Reporting and statistics
Short Messages (SMS) marketing or text message marketing, continues to be overlooked by many companies despite the fact that SMSs have the highest delivery and open rates in the digital marketing space. SendPulse allows you to take advantage of this opportunity to further cement your position in your industry. Some of the key features of the SendPulse SMS marketing service include;
- Send 200-500 SMSs per second
- Send SMSs to over 200 countries
- Over 800 mobile networks supported
- Schedule SMS sending by date and time
- Personalize your messages before sending
Web Push Notifications
With web push services your subscribers get to see your offers and promotions in their web browsers even when they’re not on your website. Key features of the SendPulse web push services include;
- It’s free, for life. Yes, for life!
- Personalize your notifications as you wish
- Automatic push notifications now supported
- Over 80% of devices supported
- Supports all major browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari
What else Do You Need to Know about SendPulse?
The SendPulse marketing automation platform, Automation 360, supports CMS and CRM integration and comes with its own Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server.
- Trigger Emails: SendPulse enables you to setup emails that are triggered by visitors actions on your website. Uses include abandoned cart emails, after filling out a form email series triggered, and more. Create your own custom event and configure the flow of messages after it is triggered to nurture leads and increase sales via automation.
- CMS Integration: Allows you to export email data from your website to your SendPulse mailing list. WordPress, Lander, and Drupal sites are all supported.
- CRM Integration: Makes it possible to send data from your CRM to SendPulse. Supported CRMs include; Vitger, Sage, OneBox, Bitrix24, PipeDrive, and Highrise.
- The SMTP Server: Puts control in your hands. The reliable, easy to integrate server comes with dedicated IP addresses, a Sender Policy Framework (SPF), and Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) records. SPF and DKIM add authenticity and reduce likelihood of your messages being marked as spam.
When getting started, clients enjoy a range of free services. First off, clients with fewer than 2,500 subscribers can send up to 15,000 newsletters a month completely free of charge. The SMTP server is also free to use for the first 12,000 emails. And, web-push services are free for life.
Beyond that point, the following paid plans are available;
- Monthly Subscriptions: Start at $9.85/month for 2,500 subscribers with a maximum of $108/month payable for 25,000+ subscribers.
- Pay-as-you-go: Lets you pay depending on the number of emails sent. Prices start at $32 for the first 10,000 emails and max out at $812 for 50,000+ emails.
- The VIP Plan: Is designed for clients with more than 1 million subscribers. If you belong in this category, call the customer service team to discuss a special payment structure.
Finally, it’s important to mention that the SendPulse marketing automation team offers excellent customer support. All users get access to a; Knowledge Base, Multiple Videos, a FAQ page, and an Email Marketing Glossary. Additionally, paying users get access to 24/7 phone, email, and live chat support.
If you’re running a small business and currently looking for a reliable, affordable, and easy to use email, SMS, and web push notifications solution, SendPulse marketing automation is certainly worth a try. I really like what I see.
Use my referral link to signup for SendPulse and get $10 off per month for your first 5 months of use!