Business has Changed! Relationship Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service is Here
Is your sales, marketing and customer support model evolving?
It had better be!
People and businesses want more care and connection with their chosen business. The days of sales blasts and obnoxious salesmen are dwindling.
Business today that lasts is built on RELATIONSHIPS!
In this episode of Halftime Mike I have three guests and we dive into a live Blab on the ways business has changed and what relationship sales, marketing, and customer service looks like today for growing businesses!
Relationship Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Guests:
Ravi Shukle is from London England! Ravi is a customer service specialist who helps businesses online to increase customer loyalty, word of mouth and sales through customer service.
April Heavens-Woodcock is co-founder along with husband, Kevin, of Touching Clients in Connecticut….a digital marketing agency helping small businesses with social media, digital ads, and more. April is also part of the extended team of Relationship Marketing pro Mari Smith.
Jessika Philips is President of Now Marketing Group in Ohio and helps businesses build long-last relationship with their ideal audience. She’s also the creator of “The Relationship Marketing System”.
Relationship Marketing and More Covered:
- What is Relationship Sales?
- Why relationships matter more in business now
- How social media impacts business
- Stories from the frontlines of customer care and sales within a relationship model
- Customer service as a sales growth tool
Nuggets from Ravi
• Manage expectations – Stick to your word ( don’t keep people waiting ) say you will get back to them in 1hr, then make sure it’s 1hr – breaks trust
• Monitor key mentions – not all your customers will approach your brand directly on social media using your official handles – key to monitor key terms of your business, product or service so you can be there to respond and turn a around a negative experience or praise a positive one.
• Network – Thanks to the internet you are now no more than a few clicks away from the ideal person you want to connect with – however this does not mean you should take this opportunity to pitch them your product or service
• Building effective relationships on Social Media takes time & starts with providing value ~ @RaviShukle [Tweet “Building effective relationships on Social Media takes time & starts with providing value ~ @RaviShukle”]
• Value the quality not quantity of the interactions on social media ~@RaviShukle [Tweet “Value the quality not quantity of the interactions on social media ~ @RaviShukle”]
• Have theme colours that help to differentiate your brand & be consistent ~ @RaviShukle [Tweet “Have theme colours that help to differentiate your brand & be consistent ~ @RaviShukle”]
• Your customers trust takes months to build but only seconds to loose ~ @RaviShukle [Tweet “Your customers trust takes months to build but only seconds to loose ~ @RaviShukle”]
Find the team Online:
Next Doable Task:
It’s always about taking away learnings and applying them! What’s the key takeaway that you need to act on in the next 24 hours based on listening to this?
Help Spread the Word! Please let your Twitter followers know about this podcast. Simply click here now to post a tweet >>. If you enjoyed this episode of the Social Media Marketing podcast, please “go over to iTunes, leave a rating, write a review and subscribe! Thank you so much for your support!
Why the Halftime theme Mike?
I’m an Indiana Hoosier native where basketball is the top sport. Every team heads to the locker room at halftime to evaluate the first half and create a updated plan for the second half. That plan includes adjustments based on reviewing what worked and what didn’t. The “halftime” is a key review point where the game stops, the team pulls away to huddle in the locker room away from the fans, and they come out prepared and ready to succeed in the second half.
That’s what this podcast is all about, taking the time to pull away for a bit to evaluate, learn, and set some strategies for your business to succeed in the second half. Join me by subscribing and let me be your “business halftime” to help you find great success going forward!