Most business owners have an idea of how they want their business to be run. One of the many parts that keeps their business pushing along is marketing. Each company has to have a way of doing their marketing because without it, there is no way to get your brand out there without it. The one branch of marketing that has really made a difference in the last decade is influencer marketing. The key to influencer marketing is that you have a presence - a continuous presence - among your audience so that you can approach them as you need to. This helps to build trust and gives your brand some credibility. For simplifying the process of finding the right influencer for your brand many IT companies have created influencer marketing platforms like Humanz, Grin, and Upfluence, which are great tools for marketing managers. Those have filters and features which help to specify the influencer’s interests and location, followers’ age, gender, etc. Despite that Humanz, for instance, have an influencer marketing academy that helps to understand what both sides of collaboration want and how to work with macro-influencers and nano influencers, what are the main differences between influencers, and how to get better results and increase your income.
You can, of course, find this success when you collaborate with one influencer, but it’s important that you make influencer marketing worth the money. Investing in marketing the right way is important, and influencer marketing really has to be on your radar. Not only will you be better equipped to be in front of your audience, you can improve the way in which your business is run. With the help of the right marketing agency or an Influencer marketing manager, you can get your business in front of the influencers who will count to make your brand visible. As a channel, influencer marketing is going to keep growing. The more influencers pop up, the more opportunities there are to get your brand across. It’s one of the most powerful ways in which you can market your business. You don't have to be afraid that it’s too new, or may not be solid enough, because influencer marketing really is as solid as you’d expect it to be. Below, we’ve put together 8 reasons you should go right ahead and invest in influencer marketing.
1. You get your results in real-time. It doesn't matter much what your marketing goals are; you can track your conversions in real time with the help of the right influencer. You have a higher chance of generating instant conversions because of the consumers' time to decide whether they want to buy from you. Influencer marketing offers real time results and you can see them happening as your chosen influencer discusses your brand. When you have someone advertising on your behalf, you can watch your viewer and follower numbers change. You can also see all of the comments that they leave on the influencer’s posts, which allows you to see how your campaign is doing.
2. You can build brand awareness. One of the other benefits of influencer marketing is that you can really build up your brand and improve it as a result. You can gauge the way your audience feels about the brand, and you can see whether your target audience is the right one. Your influencer is going to be the expert in giving a personal recommendation. They can talk about products and services in a way that you wouldn't necessarily be able to, and as a result, awareness for your brand is going to go through the roof.
3. Brand ambassadors are important. When an influencer talks about a product, brand ambassadors are going to want to get involved to represent your brand and all that you do. One of the biggest benefits of long-term work with influencer marketers is the cache of the brand ambassadors that you can get. If you have a favorite blogger and that blogger recommends a business to you, you’re more likely to take their opinion on board because you trust it.
4. Influencer marketing can help to improve the worth of your customers. Customers that are generated by influencer marketing have a much better customer value. These customers are more likely to stick by your brand as a result of the things that the influencers say about you. This means that they will be worth more to your brand in the long term, and this is just the result of influencer marketing.
5. One of the best reasons to choose influencer marketing is the chance to extend your reach. You’re going to be able to effectively build your brand, and you will be able to do it quickly. Often, this can be done on an international scale, too, and you can gain global awareness because of the strategy put in place. Without social media, an influencer wouldn't be of much use to you, so make sure that you choose an influencer who is well-known across social media platforms. You can then ensure that you are choosing an influencer that you can reach out to, who can reach out to others. When it comes to collaborating with micro influencer vs macro influencer, you might want to consider your marketing goals before choosing. For instance, an influencer with no more than 50k followers has closer relationships with their audience, which can help you build trust in your brand. Macro influencers, on the other hand, require larger investments but your product will get immense visibility.
6. Your marketing will always be relevant. When you watch something on the TV, you know how annoying adverts are. However, if those adverts are relevant to you and what you want to see online, they won’t be an issue. People follow a specific influencer because they say what they want them to say. If you ensure that you choose an influencer with the same target market as you, this won’t be an issue.
7. Influencer marketing is going to yield incredible results if you are smart about your goals with your plan. You have to think about where you want your sales to go and what you want your marketing to look like. Your influencer marketing strategy is going to bring your business a lot of attention, but that’s only a good thing if you’re ready for it!
8. You will see increased outcomes on other marketing investments. If you are running campaigns with other marketing platforms at the same time as your influencer marketing campaign, you will see a higher response from your audience. It’s vital that you are aware of how your marketing comes together to create one large campaign for your possible customers.
Influencer marketing may not have crossed your mind as an option before, but it should. It should be up there with every other social media angle you have got. You want your business to pop, and with the right influencer on your team, you can make it happen.