Facebook is now 10 years old! With that history let's take a look at the present day data on Facebook....
Below is a great infographic from Top Marketing Schools on Facebook by the numbers. A few keys that stood out to me include:
Top Facebook fast facts
- 67% of all American internet users use Facebook. In the UK it is 82%
- 83% of all 18-29 year olds use Facebook in the USA
- 40 pages are liked per user
- 66% of of total social media sharing is from the Facebook iPhone app
- The number one life event reported by Facebook users is “adding a relationship”
The biggest data point to me was the fact that 83% of all 18-29 year olds in the USA use Facebook! The young are still on Facebook and using it!
The value of Facebook to marketers is the fact that it is so widely used, and the fact that with Facebook Ads you can reach such a specific and unique target audience.
What jumped out at you the most from this look at Facebook by the Numbers? Any surprises to you?
Trying to improve your Facebook Sales Funnel? Here's my tips for Growing a Facebook Sales Funnel of Leads and Leverage
Information for this article was collected from the following pages and web sites: