7 Cool Instagram Tips and Tricks You Should Try
Instagram is one of the best photo and video-sharing social media platforms on the planet. However, like every other service, it needs constant updates and new features to maintain its position. This resulted in a number of cool lesser-known features that most users aren’t aware of. So here’s a list of some cool Instagram tips and tricks that you should try to make sure you don’t need to buy Instagram followers to get famous quickly.
Post Instagram images directly to other social media accounts
If you love posting the same images on different social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, or any other social media website for that matter then you will definitely love this trick. You can set up your Instagram account to do that by going to your Profile then tapping on Options then Linked Accounts and link all your social media accounts. Now, whenever you post a photo on your Instagram it will automatically be shared to all your social media accounts making your work much easier than before.
Scheduling Instagram posts in advance is one of the easiest ways to save time and focus on other aspects of your social media account. But to schedule posts, you’ll need a business profile. Switching to a business profile is pretty easy, all you need to do is go to the options page on Instagram and tap on the “Switch to Business Account” option. Once you have switched to a business account, you need to get a tool like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer Publish, etc to schedule your posts. With this, you can create engagement without the need to buy Instagram likes.
Access all your expired Stories
Instagram Stories let users share photos and videos that vanish after 24 hours but after December 2017, Instagram started automatically archiving all your stories even after they expire. You can access all those expired stories by going to your profile then tapping on the hamburger menu from there tap on the “Archive” option and voilà all your Instagram stories would become visible to you. You can save them as a post or reshare them for an anniversary. For Instagram influencers, this is a cool Instagram trick to keep all their stories safe and secure at a single place without being visible to their followers.
Add line breaks to your caption
Adding line breaks to your captions is what separates a rookie Instagrammer from a pro-Instagrammer. Adding spaces in Instagram is quite easy but some people still struggle with that, so to help you out here are the steps to add line breaks to your captions:
- Open the notes app on your phone.
- Type in [ ] (Put lots of space between these brackets).
- Draft your caption.
- Whenever you need a line break, hit the “return” key
- Copy and paste the brackets with invisible spaces.
- Remove the brackets.
Now you will be able to write some aesthetically pleasing captions for your Instagram posts and create more engagement without the need to buy Instagram likes.
Add rainbow text to your Instagram stories
Stories are one of the most used features on Instagram. It is packed with a lot of interesting features and one of them is adding rainbow text (every text’s color shows up in a different shade) to your Instagram stories. Here are the steps to add rainbow text to your Instagram stories:
- Choose the picture or video that you want to share as a story.
- Write the text that you want your followers to read.
- Now tap on the text and select all that you have written.
- Now hold one finger on one of the colors until a color gradient pops up.
- Hold the other end of the cursor at the same time and start moving your fingers towards the opposite end until each and every letter turns into a different color.
Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be able to create refreshing stories that capture the user’s attention.
Share Instagram Stories as posts
You can share your Stories as a post by following the steps given below:
- Go to the story you want to save.
- Tap on the three dots in the bottom right corner of your Instagram screen.
- A list of options will appear, choose the “Share as Post” option.
- Crop your photo and select the effects or filters you want to add.
- Once you’re done with the editing part, tap on “Next”.
- Add captions and locations to the post if you want, then tap on the confirm button.
Once you are done with this process, your Instagram Story would show up as a post on your Instagram grid. How’s that for a cool Instagram trick?
Add an extra layer of security
Add an extra layer of security by enabling two-factor authentication on your Instagram account. It will alert you with a security code (required to sign in) when someone tries to access your account. You can enable it by:
- Going to your Instagram profile.
- Tapping on the hamburger menu button.
- Then select the “settings” icon.
- Tap on security then scroll down and tap on “Two Factor Authentication” then move the slider to start it.
Now that you know these cool Instagram tricks it’s time you start using them on your Instagram account to increase your account’s popularity and boost engagement without spending your hard-earned money to buy Instagram followers.